Characters for this rpg are created using big eyes small mouth 3rd edition.
They are created using the following rules:
Characters are created using 200 points, meaning the heroic tier. Characters in this tier level are normal humans or near humans. They may get some special abilities but rarely exceed the power of a typical action movie hero.
Max attribute level is 4
Min max combat values 4/8
Min max health 40/100
Min max damage multiplier 3/6
Min Body Mind Soul – 3 (can be 2 with a defect).
· Body- physical aspects of your character such as overall health, strength, endurance, quickness.
· Mind- mental abilities such as intellect, wit, quick learning. Does not correlate with breadth of training and depth of experience.
· Soul- luck, willpower, determination, spirit. High value represents the many anime heroes whose main trait is their strength of character such as Yugi Muuto.
Initial character creation Attributes.
· Attack combat mastery
· Aura of inspiration
· Combat technique
· Defense combat mastery
· Divine relationship
· Energy bonus
· Heightened awareness
· Heightened senses
· Massive damage
· Melee attack
· Melee defense
· Organizational ties
· Ranged attack
· Ranged defense
Skills – skills have a natural cap of 6 however a Genius at a skill would have beyond.
· Level 1 and 2 indicate significant training or practice.
· Level 3 and 4 indicate considerable experience with the particular skill.
· Level 5 and 6 are true experts in the skill.
You can only have a max of 8 defects. I trust you not to take enough to make your character useless or uninterested in the scenario.
Weapon has a number of potentially broken combinations. If you have a cool concept, please let me know about it before hand. I want to be lax but this is one category I need to know more about.
There are special attributes you will gain access to later. These must have an attribute restriction attached, limiting their usage in order to stay in genre. Most common will be the deplete option.
My game will include shock value as a rule. Basically during the game if you take damage beyond your shock value you have to make either an average or challenging roll. If you fail, you are stunned and lose a turn. If on a ledge you may fall off. If you fail the check by a greater margin than half your soul stat you fall unconscious for a number of rounds equal to 8 – Body (minimum of 1 round)
If you fail your shock check and its an non stun based attack, you will begin bleeding. You lose 1 health point per turn. Out of combat you lose 1 per minute. A roll of medical: emergency response will slow the bleeding to 1 health point per 10 minutes. If you are somehow healed by an attribute you stop losing health. Health loss by this method can only be healed this way or if treated at a hospital.
An event will change you, making you into something a little…more.
The following attributes may now be selected in addition to the ones above
· Block power
· Damage conversion
· Enhanced stat
· Environmental influence
· Jumping * gm discuss (want to cut down on flying)
· Plant control * limit 1 character
· Pocket dimension
· Power flux
· Sixth sense
· Special defense *gm discuss
· Special movement
· Super speed
· Super strength
· Telekinesis * gm discuss (want to cut down on flying)
· Weapon *gm discuss