The constant battle between the powers of light and darkness have caused a flux in the mana flow of Crystalia!
After the meter reaches 16 bit, the power flux opens. Every other round after that, something strange will occur! Before rolling initiative, each side picks the model with the lowest Will. The two each roll 3 blue die.
The player that rolls the highest number of stars gets to roll to determine how the flux interferes with the board! Roll 1 green 2 Red to determine randomly the affects. Count heart and potion results on red die as blank.
- 1: stars- The black wind- The Dark Counsol may teleport any figure 10 spaces. They must land in a legal space and are subject to the terrain they land on.
- 2: stars- Celestia’s Gift- All Allies gain 1 heart, One Hero gains fly until the end of their next activation.
- 3: stars- Sap of the Fey wood- up to two heroes gain 1 speed and surefoot until the end of the round.
- 4: stars- Power up!- Pick any two heroes. Each gains + 1 white die on either Will or ATK before the end of this round. This cannot be applied to the same character more than one time.
- 5: stars- Dimensonal scatter- Each hero may move any up to 3 spaces. Treat this movement as if they had fly.
- 6: stars- Heroic Surge- Pick one hero, they may advance to the nearest enemy and make an attack. If it hits, they can advance and make another attack on another enemy.
- 7: stars- Dimensional Rift: Each hero may pick any monster that is not a boss or mini boss. It is closed in a rift and sealed forever!
- 8+ stars: All heroes gain one of the following special attacks for the round:
- Limit Break- wave 1 + 4 white Atk massive damage. Costs 2 action points
- Magic Unleashed- wave 3 + 2 white Wil. Costs 2 action points
- Light of hope- Resurrect Costs 2 action points
- potion&heart (green) blank (red) blank (red)- Apothecary- remove all status effect tokens from all allies. One hero may regain a potion and a heart.
- 1: stars- Magic miscalculation- Each hero may teleport up a non-boss monster of their choice 5 spaces. They must land in a legal space and are subject to the terrain they land on.
- 2: stars- Monster’s spite- Immediately have one monster attack a hero in range. If the attack hits, that hero is set on fire.
- 3: stars- Glauuerdoom Plague- up to two heroes gain choke tokens
- 4: stars- Scream from beyond- One hero loses a potion, a different hero gains a slow token a different hero gains a knockdown token
- 5: stars- Glauuerdoom Special Poison- Each hero loses a potion and takes a wound and gains a poison token
- 6: stars- Dark Power up!- Each monster except boss and mini boss gains + 1 white die on either Will or ATK before the end of this round. This cannot be applied to the same character more than one time.
- 7: stars- Dark refresh- each spawn token still in play removes 1 heart. If there are no spawn tokens left in play, remove 2 hearts from any model.
- 8+: stars- Nether Rift regeneration- If you still have 1 spawn point available, your next turn you gain 4 extra skulls! If you do not have a spawn point, bring a spawn point back into play farthest away from any heroes
- potion&heart (green) blank (red) blank (red)- The fog of the Nether Rift: Heroes gain Bind, Choke, Pacify and Poison.